Your privacy is important to Ambar Hill Wines. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Ambar Hill Wines collects, and the ways in which Ambar Hill Wines uses that personal information.
Who we are
Ambar Hill Wines
364 Mt Stirling Rd Glen Aplin QLD 4381
0407 143 749
ABN: 20 104 416 944
Liquor License: 96218
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Ambar Hill Wines may collect and use the following kinds of personal information
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- Credit card and other payment information
- any other information that you send to Ambar Hill Wines
We do not share or sell your information to third parties other than those used to process payments.
Ambar Hill Wines may use your personal information to
- administer this website
- send to you products that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
How you can update your personal information
- Your web logon will allow you to update your personal information.
- You can also contact email@example.com or 0407 143 749 for updates.
0407 143 749
Ambar Hill Wines
364 Mt Stirling Rd Glen Aplin QLD 4382
Registered Business Address: TBA
More information about the data this website captures
The contact forms on this website capture your name and email address, phone number optional. We keep contact form submissions for customer service purposes, but do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
As a merchant processing your payment, we are required to provide our payment processing partners the information required to process your payment.
You can find a copy of their merchant agreements including privacy.
EWAY Merchant Agreement
Paypal Merchant Agreement
How long we retain your data
- We keep contact form entries for 12 months, analytics records for a year, and customer purchase records for ten years.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.